Reworked the voxel sculpting completely. Currently it is to slow to be useful, but I'll continue improving it along with the rest of Freestyle. The resolution buttons are inoperative.
- Upped the default voxel resolution four times, leading to 64 times as many voxels per volume unit as before.
- Added symmetry setup to voxel model.
- Introduced a number of painting tools.
- Improved undo/redo memory usage of voxel models.
- Added conversion from polygon model to voxel model.
- Introduced triangulate tool. It performs a constrained delauney triangulation on a polygon model.
- RawVox format import and export.
- Fixed OBJ import bug.
- Fixed visualization bug caused by connecting vertices in a special configuration.
- Fixed bug that caused voxel rendering errors on ATI cards.