Made gizmos a lot less distracting, and added smart selection as well as gizmo constraints.
- Added smart selection.
- Added gizmo multiplicity buttons in the viewport. This allows combining multiple gizmos.
- Added gizmo capability buttons in the viewport. This allows simplifying the individual gizmos.
- Added gizmo constraints. Holding down alt has the biggest constraint value, holding down control has the medium constraint value, and finally holding down both alt and control have the smallest constraint value.
- Added constraints to the spinner widget and the slider widget. It uses the same keys as gizmo constraints.
- Added repel option to target direction.
- Refactored many of the tools to increase code reuse.
- Fixed bug that prevented the user from entering a license key.
- Fixed select adjacent X to actually do that when already in the right selection mode.
- Fixed bug that occurred when the value of a slider was changed before it was made visible.
- Fixed scale uniform to a negative value.
- Fixed move gizmos when an item had a transform with a scaling.
- Fixed bug related to removed widgets and mouse exit events.
- Fixed bug that prevented the viewport from receiving mouse events under the camera orientation widget.
- Profiled and optimized geometry intersection tests.