The major new feature of this release is keyboard shortcuts.
- Preferences dialog introduced.
- Shortcuts can now be assigned in the Preferences dialog, and used throughout the application.
- Made the first stab at the default shortcuts in Freestyle.
- Fixed occasional infinite loop in splitviews.
- Added toggle for visibility of items directly in outliner.
- Made the background in the viewport into a nice gradient.
- Better rendering of the grid.
- The User Guide has been refitted to the same design as the website, and is now also available on the website.
- Maximum memory usage can now be configured directly inside Freestyle using the Preferences dialog.
- Reorganized the toolbar.
- Custom Documents can be setup in Preferences, and used as templates when creating scenes.
- Added some default custom documents. Hopefully they'll be replaced soon with some better ones.
- Better headings in the GUI.
- A reference section has been added to the manual.
- Online help has been introduced in the GUI in multiple places, linking to the relevant pages in the
reference section in the manual.
- Moved the tool settings view out of the viewport.
- The scroll bar, spinner and slider now changes visual appearance when pressed.
- The scroll bar now paints its gutter.
- Fixed a bug in the bridge tool for a rare corner case.